TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Parents are required to complete the official registration form and make an initial payment of a one-time registration fee and a one-month’s deposit.
- All deposits paid are not refundable. Deposits will be used to contra/offset the student’s final month’s fees, upon receipt of a compulsory one-month’s notice of withdrawal in writing.
- Deposits cannot be refunded in cash or vouchers should the final month’s lessons for the student not be consumed/utilized.
Payment of Fees
- All fees must be paid prior to the student’s class commencement (before the 7th of the month).
- Payment of fees can be made via cash, cheque or bank transfer. For cheque payments, kindly make payment to “Brainy Child Montessori Learning Centre LLP”.
- The Management reserves the right to adjust the program fees without prior notice or when deemed appropriate.
Class Rules/Refund or Make-up
- Parents are not allowed in the class while lessons are in session. The exception is made only for our parent-accompanied classes (such as Mum & Tot, Japanese classes). We appreciate complete understanding from all our parents with regards to the above.
- Management reserves the right to make amendments to the class schedule and teacher arrangement.
- For Weekday Classes: There will not be any refund or make-up lessons due to any reasons including absence from sick leave and personal holidays/vacations as the centre adheres strictly to the stipulated class size and the place is reserved for the child even when he is absent.
- For Weekend Classes: Make-up classes are allowed on a goodwill basis. However, it has to be done by the end of the following month and it depends on whether there is an available timeslot with vacancy to do the make-up lesson.
- In the event that the school closes for some unforeseeable circumstances during school term, the school will either refund or make-up for the missed lessons. However, if the closure is due to MOE requirements such as outbreak of an epidemic, there will be no refund or make-up lessons.
- For Weekday Classes: The Centre is closed on all public holidays and certain designated weeks of the year are closed for term breaks (total 4.5 weeks in a year). Under such circumstances, the fee for that month with the term break remains the same, it will not be prorated. Please request for a copy of the school holidays schedule if you do not have one.
- For Weekend Classes: The Centre is closed on all public holidays and certain designated days. Under such circumstances, the fee for that month will be prorated accordingly. Please request for a copy of the school holidays schedule if you do not have one.
Prevention of Sickness
- In the event that the student is sick in class, the Centre reserves the right to seek immediate medical help from the nearest hospital should the parents/guardians not be contactable. As such, all medical costs and transportation costs will be borne by the parents.
- In order not to allow illnesses to spread to other students, parents should keep the student at home to rest if he/she is down with flu, fever etc until he/she is fit to attend classes.
- In the event that the student is not feeling well in class, the parents are advised to pick up the student immediately. In the event that a student is found to be sick upon arrival, parents/guardians will be advised to bring the student home immediately.
- Parents who wish to withdraw the student from any classes/programmes must submit a written withdrawal notice with a one-month’s notice.
- The one-month’s deposit will be used to offset the last month’s fees.
- Failure to submit a one-month’s withdrawal notice will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- It is important that any student with learning difficulties of any nature be made known to the Centre in the official registration form accompanied by medical reports and doctor notes. This will minimise the risk of the student joining a program not suited to his level of development and ability. Often some of these disabilities will require specialised and focused attention. In the event that this disclosure is not made and the child is found unfit to continue, there will be no refund of fees.
I have read, understood and I agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of this programme stated above in which I have enrolled my child for.