Brainy Child Cognitive Training’s Unique System
The system caters to children of different age groups ranging from 5 to 16 years old.
Step 1: Initial Assessment
This assessment will identify the student’s learning abilities.
For children age 5 to 10 (primary level):
- Provide a learning profile of 14 separate learning abilities.
- Total time for test administration is 1.5 hours.
For children age 11 to 16 (advanced level):
- Provide a learning profile of 30 separate learning abilities.
- Total time for test administration is 3.5 hours, which can be split into 2 sessions.
Step 2: Analysis
- Analysis is generated based on students’ test scores.
- Analysis will profile the student’s cognition, evaluation, memory, problem-solving and creativity areas.
- For advanced level, students can choose to do suitable career profiling (mapping their strengths against jobs’ aptitude requirements). This can guide students in their career choices.
Step 3: Training
- Training modules will be personalized and matched the exact development requirements of a given student.
- Training is a combination of written workbooks and computer modules.
- Duration of 80 hours. Frequency- once a week, 2x/week, 3x/week.