Why Brainy Child
- Curriculum based on the proven Montessori teaching method
- Small group setting (teacher-student ratio of 1:6 playgroup and 1:8 workgroup) so that the teachers can give more attention to your child
- Individualized teaching according to the child’s pace for academic subjects
- Friendly and qualified teachers
- Teach a 3rd language – Japanese, apart from English & Mandarin
- Holistic education that include many subjects to choose from
Mandarin as a second language is also incorporated to give children an early exposure to the language. This helps to cultivate interest and develop a strong foundation necessary to master the required standards before entering primary 1.
Japanese (as a 3rd language)
Children are ready to learn any language they hear. This ability unfortunately decreases with age, therefore the best time to learn a language is when the child is very young. We have incorporated Japanese as a third language into our curriculum. Japanese language is conducted twice a week by a native Japanese teacher.
Monthly Field Trips
- Exposes children to the real world. Children begin to understand and appreciate the relevance of what they are learning when they see real-life application of the lessons they are learning in school.
- A welcome break in routine and provides opportunities for sparking new interests and passions.
- They get to spend the day in a different learning environment away from school, appealing to their varied learning styles.